On Monday 24th August 2015 the Club Grants Presentation was held.
Four projects are being funded by Glenbrook Panthers –1. Lower Mountains Neighbourhood Centre – “Never too old to make music” program – $2,350.00 2. Autism Spectrum Australia – “Specialist Literary Resources for Children with Autism” program – $2,500.00 3. Blue Mountains Creative Arts Centre – “Building Maintenance” program – $2,500.00 4. Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy – “Musical Instruments for Therapy at the Nordoff Robbins Glenbrook Clinic” program – $850.00
Congratulations to this years recipients – all worthy organisations helping those in our local community
Glenbrook Panthers is proud to support the local community by sponsoring schools, clubs and organisations such as:
- Blue Mountains Family Support Service Inc.
- Blue Mountains Vietnam Veterans & Associated Forces Inc.
- Lower Mountains Neighbourhood Centre Inc.
- Blaxland High P&C Association
- Glenbrook Public School
- Blaxland Preschool Kindergarten
- Warrimoo Bush Fire Brigade
- Glenbrook Male & Female Bowlers
- Blue Mountains Operation Christmas Child
- Glenbrook Panthers Pennant Bowlers
- Glenbrook Bowling Darts Club
- Glenbrook Blaxland Cricket Club
- Our Lady of the Way Catholic School
- Blaxland East Public School
- Blaxland Glenbrook RSL Sub Branch
- Rotary Club of Lower Blue Mountains
- The Logue Family Fundraising Event
- Mount Riverview Public School
- Emu Plains Junior Rugby League Football Club
In addition we also support local business and organisations by providing our meeting rooms for use, free of charge.
We are a proud sponsor of the Glenbrook/Blaxland RSL Sub-Branch.
In total we have donated over $24, 000 to local groups and look forward to contiuing our committment to the community